2016. október 14., péntek

Chickpea choco chip cookies {gluten free + vegan}

A few months ago I came across this unusual choco chip cookie recipe that called for chickpeas instead of fluor. "What??" - I asked, too. I couldn't imagine that it can be good but I like to try out new and unusual food, so I gave these cookies a chance. It take quite a while, though. 


Ingredients:

- 1 ½ cups or a can of chickpeas (wash and dry them)
- ½ cup peanut butter (salted, crunchy)
- ¼ cup brown sugar

- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 1 banana
- 1 bag of baking powder

- ½ cup dark chocolate chips 


Preheat the oven to 160ºC, then line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Purée the chickpeas in a food processor fitted with a steel blade until the dough is smooth. Add all of the remaining ingredients except the dark chocolate chips. Add the chocolate chips and mix with a spoon. Spoon the dough onto parchment paper, making approximately 16-20 cookies. Flatten each cookie very slightly with a fork.Bake for 11–13 minutes, and let me know what you think.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése