2016. október 3., hétfő

vegan milk rice pudding

Hello dollies! It's been a long time since my last log in. I admit, I was uninspired to run a blog since I felt nobody's reading it and I'm trying to re-build my English blog and to run a Hungarian blog in the same time, but now I remembered that I started to blog for myself in the first place when I started blogging at age 14. So I'm gonna continue for myself.  Today here's a wonderfully creamy-dreamy vegan milk rice pudding recipe I made this morning. It was a cold, gloomy, rainy morning that I like to spend slow, curling up in my favorite blanket, drinking hot tea and eating something comforting. This delicous pudding is perfect for sad or simply cold autumn days. While cooking I expressed my gratitude and cook my love in the food.


Ingredients:

1 cup of rice
3 cups of water
1 can of rice/coconut creme
1 tiny pinch of salt
1 bag of vanilla sugar (about 10g)
1/4 cup sugar
cinnamon

Mix the rice creme with the water and salt in a tall pot and bring it to boil. Add the rice and take the flame back to minimal. Cook for about 15 minutes, don't forget to constantly stirr! Add the sugar and cinnamon and cook until it becomes as soft and creamy as you like it. I served the pudding with my Mom's homemade strawberry jam but you can serve it plain or with fruits or whatever that makes your taste buds happy. Enjoy!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése