2016. október 13., csütörtök

it's my darlin'

I don't follow street style blogs since ages and I stopped reading fashion magazines too because I always feel like I see the same people in the same outfit everywhere or if not, they seem like they compete with others who wears the most farish colors, who has the most stupid hat and blah blah blah...

I found the blog called "it's my darlin'" by accident, the blog is run by Dana Landon who walks around the streets of Seattle to capture people with great sense of style. These people mostly use fashion to show their personality and dress according to their very own style instead of following the newest trends.


You can dins every age groups on the photos of Dana, from the little ones to the elders. She also shares her delicious food recipes and photos from her adventures while traveling.



 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése